Pharma company: carolina medical products
List of carolina medical products products:
- Absorbase - This medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash , skin burns from radiation therapy). Emollients are substances that soften and moisturize the skin and decrease itching and flaking. Some products (e.g., zinc oxide, white petrolatum ) are used mostly to protect the skin against irritation (e.g., from wetness). Dry skin is caused by a loss of water in the upper layer of the skin....
- Amantadine - Pharmacological action Amantadine is an antiparkinsonian and antiviral drug, a tricyclic symmetric adamantanamin. This medication blocks glutamate NMDA-receptors, thus reducing the excessive stimulatory effect of cortical glutamate neurons in the neostriatum that develops against the backdrop of lack of dopamine. Amantadine inhibits NMDA-receptors in the neurons of the substantia nigra reduces the intake of these Ca2+, which reduces the possibility of destruction of these neurons. In a...
- Humibid DM
- Humibid LA
- Humibid Pediatric
- Humibid Sprinkle
- Hydrocortisone in Absorbase - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Isoniazid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rev. 02/11 Rx Only WARNING Severe and sometimes fatal hepatitis associated with isoniazid therapy has been reported and may occur or may develop even after many months of treatment. The risk of developing hepatitis is age related. Approximate case rates by age are: less than 1 per 1,000 for persons under 20 years of age, 3 per 1...
- Oracit - This medication is used to make the urine less acidic. Urine that is less acidic helps the kidneys get rid of uric acid, helping to prevent gout and certain types of kidney stones (urate). This medication can also prevent and treat certain metabolic problems (acidosis) caused by kidney disease. Citric acid and citrate salts (which contain potassium and sodium) belong to a class of drugs known as urinary alkalinizers. Because some conditions require you to limit your intake of...
- SPS - This medication is used to treat a high level of potassium in your blood . Too much potassium in your blood can sometimes cause heart rhythm problems. Sodium polystyrene sulfonate works by helping your body get rid of extra potassium.
- Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION CMP Pharma, Inc. Cation-Exchange Resin Rx Only DESCRIPTION Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate Suspension USP (SPS ® Suspension) can be administered orally or in an enema. It is a cherry-flavored suspension containing 15 grams of cation-exchange resin (Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate USP); 21.5 mL of Sorbitol Solution USP (equivalent...
- Triamcinolone - A glucocorticoid given, as the free alcohol or in esterified form, orally, intramuscularly, by local injection, by inhalation, or applied topically in the management of various disorders in which corticosteroids are indicated. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p739) Indication: For the treatment of perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis. Triamcinolone and its derivatives are synthetic glucocorticoids that are used for their antiinflammatory or immunosuppressive properties.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved