Pharma company: star biomed
List of star biomed products:
- Azistar - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azistar inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Ciptar - Pharmacological action Ciptar is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciptar is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Coglu - Pharmacological action Coglu is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Coglu prescribed? For local use of Coglu: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted diseases...
- Dolstar - Pharmacological action Dolstar is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Etric Plus
- Flostar - Flostar information Flostar is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Flostar indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Flostar works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Flostar warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Flostar may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Flostar medication without consulting first your...
- Oftarx - Pharmacological action Oftarx is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Satixime - Satixime information Satixime is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Satixime indications Satixime is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Satixime may also be...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!