Pharma company: reliance life sciences
List of reliance life sciences products:
- Avitaz Plus
- Clonapax - Pharmacological action Clonapax is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Depsert - Pharmacological action Depsert (with the generic name of Sertraline) belongs to the groups of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These selective serotonin reuptake drugs influence chemical imbalance in the brain responsible for depression, panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and others. Why is Sertraline prescribed? Depsert is indicated for the treatment of: depression panic anxiety disorders obsessive compulsive disorder PSTD or post traumatic stress...
- Diamin Plus
- Diclofalm Forte
- Dipax - Pharmacological action Dipax is a benzodiazepine derivative tranquilizer. It provides anxiolytic, sedative, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Muscle relaxant effect is also due to the inhibition of spinal reflexes. This medication may cause anticholinergic effects. Pharmacokinetics Dipax has rapid absorption. C max in plasma observed after 90 min. Plasma protein binding is 98%....
- Doxyril - Doxyril information Doxyril belongs to a popular class of medicines called tricyclic antidepressants that are known to effectively prevent some brain chemicals that sometimes become unbalanced. Doxyril indications Doxyril is a well known product that is prescribed to patients in order to ease their symptoms of anxiety and / or depression (especially in the case of patients who are suffering from maniac-depressive disorders, psychiatric conditions, or in the case of alcoholics). However...
- Efoxim - Efoxim information Efoxim is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Efoxim indications Efoxim is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Efoxim may also be recommended in...
- Epitan - Pharmacological action Epitan is an anticonvulsant, hypnotic, sedative drug. This medication is a long-acting barbiturate. It is believed that the effects of phenobarbital, like other barbiturates, due to the ability to increase and / or mimic the inhibitory effect of GABA on synaptic transmission. Sedative-hypnotic effect due to the suppression of sensory cortex, decrease motor activity, changes in the functional state of the brain. Although the mechanism of action is not fully installed,...
- Escitapax - Pharmacological action Escitapax is an antidepressant. This medication selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft, prolongs and enhances the action of serotonin on postsynaptic receptors. Escitalopram practically does not bind to serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (D1 and D2) receptors, alpha-adrenergic-, m-cholinergic receptors, with benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Antidepressant effect of this drug is usually...
- Flusyst - Pharmacological action Flusyst is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body...
- Hypnoril - Pharmacological action Hypnoril is an hypnotic drug from benzodiazepines group. This medication has a marked sedative effect, anxiolytic, sedative, anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors. Hypnoril increases the depth and duration of sleep. Sleep usually occurs in 20-40 minutes...
- Lorel - Pharmacological action Lorel is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- Nicetam - Pharmacological action Nicetam is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Nicetam has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain. Piracetam does...
- Olapax - Olapax information This medication is a well-known drug used for the corrective treatment of neuro-psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia. Olapax is also used for correcting mental disorders like acute mania or bipolar disorder, to be specific. This drug can also be coupled up with both divalproex and lithium, for combination therapy. Olapax is a nascent member of the anti-psychotic group of drugs that affects the human psyche. Already an established choice of physicians and sufferers,...
- Peridon - Peridon information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Peridon helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Peridon can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Peridon warnings In order to...
- R Zep
- R-Cipron - Pharmacological action R-Cipron is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. R-Cipron is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- R-Doxy - Pharmacological action R-Doxy is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active against aerobic...
- R-Mox - Pharmacological action R-Mox is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Relicalm Plus
- Reliclam Forte
- Relidep - Pharmacological action Relidep is an antidepressant tricyclic group of compounds derived dibenzocycloheptadiene. The mechanism of antidepressant action is associated with an increased concentration of norepinephrine in the synapses and / or serotonin in the central nervous system depression due to reverse neuronal capture of these mediators. When anxiety and depressive states this medication reduces anxiety, agitation and depressive symptoms. Also this drug has some analgesic effect,...
- Relidep Plus
- Relidep Plus H
- Relifen Plus
- Relinase - Relinase information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Relinase is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Relinase warnings Relinase causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the narcotic...
- Relinase LA - Relinase LA information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Relinase LA is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Relinase LA warnings Relinase LA causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the...
- Relithrocin - Pharmacological action Relithrocin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Relithrocin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Relitil Forte
- Relitil Plus
- Relitin - Pharmacological action Relitin is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Rifarin Plus
- Romecid - Pharmacological action Romecid is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Romecid has a bactericidal effect on...
- Valporil CR
- Zeneril Plus H
- Zolipax - Pharmacological action Zolipax is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Zolipax SR - Pharmacological action Zolipax SR is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!