Pharma company: profic organic
List of profic organic products:
- Caltac Suspension
- Caltac Tablets
- Ciprotum - Pharmacological action Ciprotum is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprotum is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Ibumac Plus
- Levotum - Levotum information Levotum is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levotum indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levotum works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levotum warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levotum may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levotum medication without consulting first your...
- Nitin - Pharmacological action Nitin is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly affect...
- Oftum - Pharmacological action Oftum is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Snizid Plus
- Straf - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Straf inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!