Pharma company: mint life sciences
List of mint life sciences products:
- Femicare - Pharmacological action Femicare is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- Hemadex Capsules
- Hemadex Liquid
- Mintocef - Mintocef information Mintocef is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Mintocef indications Mintocef is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Mintocef may also be...
- Mintocip - Pharmacological action Mintocip is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Mintocip is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Mintof - Pharmacological action Mintof is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Mintoflox - Mintoflox information Mintoflox is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Mintoflox indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Mintoflox works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Mintoflox warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Mintoflox may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Mintoflox medication without consulting...
- Mono-CC Syrup
- Mono-CC Tablets
- Painex - Pharmacological action Painex is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Panama Injections - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Panama Ointment
- Panama Plus
- Rinzi Liquid
- Rinzi Tablets
- Tonocal Liquid
- Tonocal Tablets
- Zimac - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Zimac inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Zimac Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!