Pharma company: magnus biotech
List of magnus biotech products:
- Azmag - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azmag inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Cefmag DT
- Freedom - This medication is used for a short time to treat occasional constipation . It is a laxative (osmotic-type) that is thought to work by drawing water into the intestines , an effect that helps to cause movement of the intestines. This medication is also used to treat symptoms caused by too much stomach acid such as heartburn , upset stomach, or indigestion. It is an antacid that works by lowering the amount of acid in the stomach.
- Freedom Forte
- Levomag - Levomag information Levomag is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levomag indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levomag works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levomag warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levomag may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levomag medication without consulting first your...
- Magclo - Magclo information Magclo (also known as Clobevate, Cormax, Cormax Scalp Application, Embeline, Olux, and Temovate) is a strong corticosteroid, used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as dermatitis, allergies, rashes and eczema. Magclo indications Clobetasol is a popular medicine that is generally prescribed in the treatment of the patients with skin diseases in order to reduce the itching, redness and swelling of the affected parts of the body. Magclo is meant only for...
- Maghex M
- Maghex M Wash - Pharmacological action Maghex M Wash is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Maghex M Wash prescribed? For local use of Maghex M Wash: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually...
- Magnexim - Magnexim information Magnexim is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Magnexim indications Magnexim is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Magnexim may also be...
- Magnexim LB
- Magof - Pharmacological action Magof is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!