Pharma company: kyowa hakko
List of kyowa hakko products:
- Acetyl Spiramycin
- Aranesp - Darbepoetin alfa belongs to a class of medications called erythropoiesis-regulating hormones. These medications are used to replace the erythropoietin that is lacking in people whose own body cannot produce enough. Darbepoetin alfa is a synthetic medication that is similar to the body's own erythropoietin, which is mostly produced by the kidneys. Erythropoietin gives bone marrow the signal to produce red blood cells, which carry oxygen in the blood. If the body does not produce enough...
- Asparaginase - Asparaginase is used with or without other anticancer (chemotherapy) drugs to treat acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). It works by starving tumor cells of needed nutrients and slowing tumor cell growth.
- Augmex Duo
- Busulfex - Busulfan belongs to the group of cancer-fighting medications called antineoplastics, and specifically to the group of antineoplastics called alkylating agents. It is used to treat leukemia (cancer of white blood cells). Busulfan prevents the growth of cancer cells by interfering with the genetic material DNA, which is necessary for the reproduction of cells. It can also be used in combination with other chemotherapy regimens prior to stem cell transplants for certain leukemias, ...
- Cravit - Levofloxacin information Levofloxacin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levofloxacin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levofloxacin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levofloxacin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levofloxacin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levofloxacin...
- DTI - Dacarbazine is used to treat certain types of cancer , such as skin cancer that has spread (metastatic malignant melanoma ) and Hodgkin's disease . It is a cancer chemotherapy drug that is used alone or with other medications to slow or stop cancer cell growth.
- Depakene - Valproic acid belongs to the class of medications called anticonvulsants . It is used to manage and control of certain types of seizures. It works on the central nervous system (CNS) in the brain to reduce the number and severity of seizures. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed here. If you have not discussed...
- K.U. Dactinomycin
- K.U. Doxorubicin
- K.U. Thioguanine
- Opizole - Pharmacological action Opizole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Opizole has a bactericidal effect on...
- RenaGel - Sevelamer hydrochloride belongs to the class of medications called phosphate binders. Phosphate is made up mostly of the mineral phosphorus, which is an important component of normal bone structure, cell metabolism, and cell function. In the body, the kidneys help keep the amount of phosphorus in the blood at a relatively constant level. For people with kidney problems, as their kidney function decreases, less phosphorus is removed from the body, potentially leading to a condition known as ...
- Tarivid - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Tarivid Otic - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!