Pharma company: indi pharma
List of indi pharma products:
- Azid - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Colistop DS
- Dermogard Cream
- Dermogard Liquid
- Expectus - This combination medication is used to temporarily treat dry cough with chest congestion caused by the common cold , flu , or other breathing illnesses (such as sinusitis , bronchitis ). Guaifenesin is an expectorant that works by making the mucus in the lungs less thick. This helps to loosen the mucus so that it is easier to cough up. Carbetapentane is a cough suppressant that affects a certain part of the brain , reducing the urge to cough. This medication is not usually used for...
- Jusgo Spy
- Lipichek - Pharmacological action Lipichek is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Pio-G - Pharmacological action Pio-G is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Ramvas - Ramvas information Ramvas belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Ramvas indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Ramvas is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Ramvas warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients who have...
- Terbinyl - Terbinyl information Terbinyl is an antifungal drug used as athlete's foot medication. Terbinyl works like an antibiotic to treat fungal infections. Terbinyl indications This medicine is mainly indicated to treat fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Terbinyl may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Terbinyl warnings This drug is classed as a FDA pregnancy category B drug and may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Consult with your doctor if you are...
- Zevo - Zevo information Zevo is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Zevo indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Zevo works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Zevo warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Zevo may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Zevo medication without consulting first your doctor if you are...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!