Pharma company: getz brothers philippines
List of getz brothers philippines products:
- Aggravan - Aggravan information Aggravan is is able to widen the patient's arteries that should supply the legs with blood, thus improving circulation (it stops the blood platelets from clotting or from sticking together). Aggravan indications Aggravan is a well known drug that is generally prescribed in the treatment of patients who are suffering from intermittent claudication (it helps ease this disorder's symptoms like pain induced by walking). However, this medicine could also serve some...
- Celcoxx - Celcoxx information Celcoxx is a NSAIDs medicine (Non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug). As a NSAID drug, Celcoxx fights against inflammation, pain or swelling by reducing the amount of substances that cause them. Celcoxx indications This medication is usually prescribed to patients who suffer from Stiffness, pain or inflammation which may accompany Osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Celcoxx helps ease these symptoms while also decreasing the amount of polyps from your body...
- Clariget OD
- Gliget MR
- Insuget 70 / 30
- Insuget N
- Insuget R
- Levocin - Levocin information Levocin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levocin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levocin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levocin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levocin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levocin medication without consulting first your...
- Nobese - Pharmacological action Nobese is an drug for the treatment of central action obesity. The mechanism of action is due to selective inhibition of serotonin reuptake of norepinephrine and, to a lesser extent, of dopamine. This medication accelerates the onset and prolong satiety, which leads to a decrease in food consumption. It increases energy expenditure by stimulating thermogenesis mediated by activation of beta3-adrenergic receptors. Acts on both sides of the balance of energy and helps...
- Nysa - Pharmacological action Nysa is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Nysa used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest and in...
- Remopain - Pharmacological action Remopain is a NSAID, derivative of pyrrolizine-carboxylic acid. This medication has a marked analgesic effect, also has anti-inflammatory and mild antipyretic action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration Remopain is absorbed from the...
- Risek - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Simvoget - Pharmacological action Simvoget is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Voleca - Voleca information Voleca is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Voleca indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Voleca works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Voleca warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Voleca may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Voleca medication without consulting first your doctor if...
- Vometa FT
- Xicard - Xicard information Xicard is a blood pressure medication and belongs to the class of drugs known as beta-blockers. These beta-blockers affect the circulatory system, which includes the human heart, arteries and veins. Xicard indications This medication is used primarily in treating hypertension or high blood pressure. Xicard warnings Taking Xicard may not be advisable if you have any of the following conditions: asthma heart problems such as low blood pressure, slow heart rate,...
- Zolid - Pharmacological action Zolid is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!