Pharma company: genericon pharma
List of genericon pharma products:
- Allopurinol Retard - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Retard is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney. Allopurinol...
- Amilorid Comp
- Atenol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Atenolol Comp.
- Bromazepam - One of the benzodiazepines that is used in the treatment of anxiety disorders. [PubChem] It is a Schedule IV drug in the U.S. and Canada and under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances. Indication: For the short-term treatment of insomnia, short-term treatment of anxiety or panic attacks, if a benzodiazepine is required, and the alleviation of the symptoms of alcohol- and opiate-withdrawal. Bromazepam is a lipophilic, long-acting benzodiazepine and with sedative, hypnotic, anxiolytic and...
- Clotrimazol - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Diclofenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Doxycyclin - Pharmacological action Doxycycline is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active against...
- Erythromycin - Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic produced by Streptomyces erythreus. It inhibits bacterial protein synthesis by binding to bacterial 50S ribosomal subunits; binding inhibits peptidyl transferase activity and interferes with translocation of amino acids during translation and assembly of proteins. Erythromycin may be bacteriostatic or bactericidal depending on the organism and drug concentration. Indication: For use in the treatment of infections caused by susceptible strains of...
- Furosemid - Pharmacological action Furosemid is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- ISMN Retard
- Kinder Erkaltungsbalsam
- Lactulose - A synthetic disaccharide used in the treatment of constipation and hepatic encephalopathy. It has also been used in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p887) Indication: For the treatment of constipation and hepatic encephalopathy. Therapeutically, lactulose has laxative and ammonia-detoxifying actions. In treating constipation lactulose metabolites draw water into the bowel, causing a cathartic effect through osmotic action.
- Nitro - Nitroglycerin extended-release capsules are used to prevent chest pain ( angina ) in people with a certain heart condition (coronary artery disease). This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as nitrates. Angina occurs when the heart muscle is not getting enough blood . This drug works by relaxing and widening blood vessels so blood can flow more easily to the heart. This medication will not relieve chest pain once it occurs. It is also not intended to be taken just before...
- Spirono - Pharmacological action Spironolactone is a potassium, magnesium sparing diuretic. This medication is a competitive antagonist of aldosterone on the effect on distal nephron (competes for binding sites on cytoplasmic protein receptors, reduces the synthesis of permeases in the aldosterone-sensitive part of collecting tubules and distal tubules), increases the excretion of Na+, Cl- and water and reduces the excretion of K+ and urea, reduces the titratable acidity of urine. Increased diuresis...
- Spirono Comp.
- Spirono Comp. Forte
- Triamteren Comp.
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!