Pharma company: dwd pharmaceuticals
List of dwd pharmaceuticals products:
- Clenorush Gel
- Clenorush Torche - Pharmacological action Clenorush Torche is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clenorush Torche is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp.,...
- Coliza Drops
- Coliza Injections
- Corzi - This medication is used to treat high blood pressure ( hypertension ). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. This product contains 2 medications, nadolol and bendroflumethiazide. Nadolol belongs to a class of drugs known as beta blockers. It works by keeping certain natural chemicals such as epinephrine from acting on the heart and blood vessels. This effect lowers the heart rate, blood pressure, and strain on the heart....
- Dedoxyn - Pharmacological action Dedoxyn is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active against aerobic...
- Dofec - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Dofec Plus
- Dsorolen Forte
- Funspor - Pharmacological action Funspor is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body...
- Goodmorn Forte
- Goodmorn Plus
- Gynedol Liquid
- Gynedol Tablets
- Hynasal - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Hynasal fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has anti-edema...
- Intac - Pharmacological action Intac is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly affect...
- Panact - Pharmacological action Panact is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Panact prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- XL-80 Expectorant
- XL-80 Syrup
- XL-80 Tablets
- XL-90 Cofgels
- XL-90 Cough Syrup
- Zest AZ
- Zest Drops
- Zest Powder
- Zest Syrup
- Zicold Syrup
- Zicold Tablets
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!